Zakelijke mediation & procesbegeleiding
YoumanFischer believes in people’s ability to solve their own problems
People encounter problems all the time, and generally they are quite capable of sorting them out for themselves. Sometimes, however, it is useful to bring in a professional. With professional assistance, the process runs much more smoothly and effectively. Do you need help with your business mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution (‘ADR’)?
Then look no further than YoumanFischer: our experts uncover the underlying issues, eliminate interference in your communications and clear the road to help you achieve a solution.
Conflicts, disputes and breakdowns in communication: any of these can hold people and organisations back and hamper their development and growth. They have a disruptive effect, and create uncertainty and frustration and often lead to costs piling up unnecessarily. When the conflict is addressed, it brings renewed confidence and a sense of relief and engagement. It helps people and organisations to start moving forward again.
Our firm takes mediation seriously. By only offering mediation and other forms of ADR, we can focus on the quality of the process and maintain clearly defined roles. For us, decision process guidance is based on strong, beautiful and exciting principles – that is why we love our profession. Whenever a new case comes our way, we discuss which of our professionals is the right person for the job.
No matter what the case, we see the person behind the conflict.
What we offer is a structured process, designed to uncover what is at stake – both businesswise and on a personal level. The process generally begins with setting up intake interviews, to talk to the parties separately and in confidence. How we proceed from there is based on those interviews, with the parties’ input. The next step is usually a mediation session with all the parties involved.
Our process covers the following areas:
- Repairing breakdowns in communication
- Restoring the parties’ belief in a solution and helping them to go into the dialogue or discussion with an open mind
- Listening carefully, to establish the true source of the conflict and identify where the problems lie
- Creating a safe environment where the parties know that anything they say is confidential
- Intervening as and when needed to move forward towards the tipping point
- Being aware of the personal issues influencing the business dispute
- Understanding and/or being interested in the parties’ line of business
- Nurturing the parties’ own potential to identify possible solutions and flesh out the details, with active input from our professionals. In our experience, a solution that comes about from the parties’ own understanding has stronger foundations and will last longer.
What we do
YoumanFischer provides guidance and mediations in business conflicts and other problems:
- Within partnerships, teams, individual working relationships and employee participation structures
- Within or between management teams, boards of directors, supervisory bodies and shareholders
- Between professionals such as medical specialists, lawyers and architects
- About commercial contracts, real estate, mergers & acquisitions, trade disputes and ICT
- Expert and effective decision process guidance
- Professional, engaged and experienced mediators
- Quick availability
- Swift response
- Careful preparation
- An understanding of the legal merits
- An approach that is geared towards the individual issue
- Personal reception at our own professional offices